Thursday 26 March 2015

Two Days Until One Direction - Zayn

Name: Zain Javadd Malik (Stage name: Zayn Malik)

Birthday: January 12, 1993 (22 years old)

Birthplace: Bradford, England, United Kingdom

Interesting Information:

Zayn is of Pakistani and English descent and he and his family are Muslim. He has three sisters: Doniya, Waliyha and Safaa. He auditioned for X-Factor with the song Let Me Love You in 2010, when he was 17. He and four other contestants joined together and formed the world-renowned boyband, One Direction. In August 2013, it was announced that Zayn Malik and his girlfriend, Perrie Edwards from Little Mix, were engaged. He has countless tattoos, with one of his arms almost completely covered. On the 25th of March 2015 (yesterday) it was announced that Zayn Malik was leaving One Direction for good, after taking a week-long hiatus from their current tour, On the Road Again.

Reasons to like Zayn:
I love Zayn because he is incredibly insightful and one can tell that he deliberates for a long while before he makes a decision. He has immense love for his bandmates, his fiancé, his other friends and family, and for his fans. He is caring, loving and kind and all the fans and I love him for that. He has written many songs on the One Direction albums and this just shows how talented he is. He has a beautiful singing voice and he is the only member who can hit all the high notes which give me chills. And on top of all of this he is absolutely gorgeous!

How I feel about Zayn leaving One Direction: 

Zayn leaving has been the most devastating thing that has ever happened to One Direction and to Directioners. Millions of us have been crying our eyes out ever since we found out (I even found myself shedding a tear or two during my Physics lesson today) and most of us feel like it is never going to get better. I am terrified that after this, the band is going to fall apart – either slowly, one by one, or altogether – either of which will break my heart. I am extremely upset that he’s leaving because this marks the start of the end of One Direction. This band has been a huge part of my life for years. It has gained me irreplaceable merchandise, unforgettable memories and lifelong friends and there was a small, naïve part of me that hoped it would never end. On the other hand, I am glad that Zayn is doing what’s right for him in order to put him in the right mind-set. If all of the stress and anxiety was too much to handle then it’s great he’s able to relieve himself of it. I just wish he’d been able to come to South Africa for the first time before leaving for good.
#AlwaysInOurHeartsZaynMalik
This blog post was written by Reabetswe Keebine (one of my awesome editors).
Follow her on Twitter: @rea_keebz

No comments:

Post a Comment