Tuesday 1 October 2013

"Time Escapes Me"

For those of you who have read my ‘About Me’ page on my blog or know me personally, you’ll know that I’m a teenager who does some creative things, such as blogging for Nikela, writing books and fanfics as well as other outside of school things.
When I’m doing all of these things on top of my schoolwork “Time Escapes Me”, but all of these things are what I love doing and as a result they shape the person I am today.
The main reason I manage to get through all of it is because I have an amazing family, really awesome friends as well as my super supportive fans.

I know this was a short blog today but I thought it was cute since “Time Escapes Me” is the name of the fanfics that I wrote about One Direction (for those of you who are fashionistas you can even check out the fashion links to see what Kayla is wearing thanks to Celine Cooper). 
Check out my Fan Fiction page :) 
READREADREADREADREADREADREADREADREADREADREADREADREADREADREAD

No comments:

Post a Comment