Monday 23 March 2015

Five Days Until One Direction


OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
I can't believe that after years of waiting there are only 5 days until One Direction perform their first concert in South Africa. Every South African Directioner is biting his or her nails and counting down the days! So, in honour of this long-a-waited countdown I have decided to do a countdown of my own with the help of some awesome Directioners.

Here's how it's going to work:


Everyday from now until Saturday I will post a page of information about one member of One Direction.

Today is ..... NIALL!!



Name: Niall James Horan

Birthday: 13 September 1993

Birthplace: Mullingar, County Westmeath, Ireland

Interesting Information:

Niall has always loved performing. He began by singing in his school choir and after he received a guitar for Christmas he realized he had a talent for music. But, he didn’t just like performing for himself so he played gigs supporting other people e.g. Lloyd Daniels (an X Factor contestant). At the age of 16 Niall auditioned for X Factor; they accepted him into the official competition but although he made it through several rounds he was eliminated. He then joined Zayn Malik, Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson and Liam Payne to form One Direction. The band soon became world-famous and are now on their fourth international tour. Niall is well known for his love of Nandos and football.


Why is Niall my favourite member of One Direction?

Niall and I happen to have the most things in common which is why he is my favourite member of the band. We both don’t like needles (though I’m more terrified of blood); we both believe that a girl doesn’t need to wear makeup to look pretty and we both love eating South African food (he like’s Nandos and I love biltong and Milk Tart).

If I could say one thing to Niall it would be:
I hope you’re visiting a game reserve whilst in South Africa; keep an eye out for rhinos for me please :)

No comments:

Post a Comment