Friday 27 March 2015

One Day Until One Direction - Liam

Full Name: Liam James Payne

Birthplace: Wolverhampton, England

Birthdate: 29 August 1993

Interesting Information:

Liam always had two main extra-curriculum interests: music and sport. However, after he didn’t make his school’s running team he decided to focus more on music. And then, at the age of 14 he entered X Factor and soon joined Niall, Louis, Harry and Zayn to form One Direction. From then on his career has spiralled though his love of music hasn’t faltered. When he was younger, he was a sickly child because one of his livers didn’t work properly. But, in 2012 he received the good news that his kidneys were both working properly and so he is now perfectly healthy!

Why I like Liam:

Liam is sometimes known as the “daddy Directioner” because he is the most mature member of One Direction. I like this about him as he is able to be responsible, kind and protective at the same time. He also admits that he is very clumsy; I can relate to this because I’m also extremely clumsy. Liam is enthusiastic and humble which is a hard combination to balance and yet he manages to do this every day.

What South African food I would ask him to try?

Well, we have A LOT of delicious South African food and I hope Liam will get the chance to try at least one of these foods. If I had to prepare a menu of dishes for him to try I would start off by serving him bobotie (a curried mince dish topped with an egg backed to a crust), after that I would give him two koeksisters (this is basically the South African form of a doughnut soaked in syrup) and a small portion of Milk Tart (a cinnamonny topped baked custartd). Then, when he is feeling peckish before performing I would serve him a bowl of biltong and a few sticks of droƫwors (the latter is a delicious dried sausage).

No comments:

Post a Comment