Saturday 25 July 2015

My Elegram

Two months ago United For Wildlife told me about The Nature Conversancy’s #Elegram project. The project encourages people to make an elephant out of clay, paint, noodles and almost anything then submit it either directly to them (by clicking this link: http://www.nature.org/ourinitiatives/regions/africa/elegram-project.xml ) or uploading it on social media. The aim is to eventually sell the #Elegrams to help save elephants.

So, I designed, planned and after a few failed attempts I finally succeeded in creating Eleanor the Elegram.

She has such cute eyes I couldn’t resist giving her a photo shoot in my garden. Here are some of the photos  :) 













By now you’ve probably noticed she doesn’t have tusks. I deliberately didn’t give her any so she would resemble the elephants who survived poaching attacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment