Friday 30 May 2014

Book Birthday

Over the past few weeks I have spoken to hundreds of people about the journey I undertook to become an author as well as my two books. So, I don’t want this post to simply be about me repeating all of those speeches, yet, I want you guys to really learn something about me today. That’s why I’ve decided to show you guys this picture:


http://booksdirect.tumblr.com/post/79238656893/readers-are-often-fans-of-authors-but-i-myself-am-a-fan


It sounds cool but I bet you’re wondering why I inserted this image instead of a photograph of a rhino or One Direction or something like that. Well, I think that this quote sums up one of the most important things I’ve realized ever since I began writing; without a reader your book will just be a pile of words. And that is what Janae Mitchell is talking about when she says that she’s a fan of readers. So, I want you guys to know that I’m a fan of you and I know that without you all I wouldn’t have sold a single copy of my book. I think you deserve a round of applause.


So dearest readers, thank you for reading! And if you haven’t yet read my book I hope you’ll consider it:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Ddigital-text&field-keywords=Kirsten.%20A.%20Everett



No comments:

Post a Comment