Sunday 30 November 2014

ANOTHER BOOK BIRTHDAY

Today a year ago Escaping Extinction became available on Amazon. Over the 365 days since the first of December a lot of things have changed. For instance, this afternoon the passionate, animal-loving Ian Player died. We will always remember all that he did to save the Southern White Rhino species from becoming extinct in the 1950s. Whilst we pray for his family we also have to think about the 1020 rhinos that have been poached this year. This distressing statistic (last updated on the 20th of November http://www.savetherhino.org/rhino_info/poaching_statistics) reveals that even more rhinos were poached this year than last year although more anti-poaching measures have been implemented.

I would just like to thank everyone who has supported me throughout my life as well as the people who have read my books and those who enjoy reading my blog posts. You guys are awesome!

Here's the link to my second book if you haven't got it yet:



No comments:

Post a Comment