Sunday 18 January 2015

From Radio to TV

Last year I was lucky enough to be interviewed on Jacaranda FM and when I heard my voice coming out of the car radio I was unbelievably excited. I jumped up and down before asking my grandmother if I was dreaming. She told me I wasn't.

It was an amazing experience that I thought would never happen again, and then I was interviewed on SABC 1. I was a bit nervous during the actual recording and thus when I watched it for the first time I often wondered if I'd really said it all; I felt as if it was a clone on television not me. But since I don't have a clone I quickly became overloaded with pride and excitement.

If you missed it then here's the link:

I'm hoping that every person who watches it or has watched it is able to come away knowing a little more about rhinos and why we need to save them.

No comments:

Post a Comment